Sunday, August 16, 2009

what a weekend!


Time for another update! had a big weekend, kicking off with a 2 hour set I played for boost fm that went from 9-11am, wanted to play when the rest of the world is either getting their friday night started or waking up to a great Saturday morning!

Found a new track of the week, Lee Kalt and Mark Alston Feat. Missus M - Kiss and Fly...absolutely epic tune, the vocals are extraordinary, I can see this going off in the clubs. Lately i've been thinking about getting a Boost.fm event going here in Sydney, and I had a chat with some other DJ's, everyone seems keen to jump in and get involved, that's what I love about the Boost community, so enthusiastic and open minded, brilliant stuff!

Here's a link to the mix: frictionPoint presents Disco Elektrik it was one of my first times on the mic so don't mind me lol

Cheers, keep spinnin'

No comments:

Post a Comment