Sunday, August 23, 2009

summer is calling


It's been another big week for myself and boost.fm, starting up with my weekly show on wednesday nights - disko elektrik, thenonto Aussie Fridays, with a whole host of australian dj's playing live back-to-back sets from all across the nation.

I'm seeing a lot of quality progressive tracks come out lately, most notably from Gareth Emery, Monogato, Mobilize, Jerome Isma-Ae and Chris Lake....I've had a load of fun with these tracks lately, getting a lot of play on my show, as well as on TATW.

Another gorgeous day inSydney today, you can tell summer is on its way, and I for one am HELLA EXCITED! as such, I've put together a mix that I hope you enjoy, called Summer Starts NOW, with a whole load of new tracks from Probspot, Sezer Uyzal, Stonebridge, Chris Lake and many more.

As I type this, I'm recovering from a somewhat massive night out last night at the Bank Hotel, it's always fun when the bartender remembers the drinks you ordered last time ;)

keep spinnin'

No comments:

Post a Comment