Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I remember you....


It's been too long again! Sorry for the lack of updates everyone I've had my hands full with promoting a new event called XOTIC at The Mandalay Room, where dj's Matt La Scala, DJ Ronnie C and Eagle A will be starting a new funky house, tech house and progressive night...really looking forward to it.

As well as that I've been busy working with the guys at Ache, promoting their new night at The Mars Lounge, where up-and-coming as well as established house DJ's will be taking to the decks along with live musicians to create a real fresh, soulful, clean sound...something I'm not seeing a lot of in Sydney I'm afraid.

For the XOTIC event, I've come up with a final poster design that I think came out really good, catching that Summery vibe that's just around the corner for us Southern-Hemisphere folks :)

Apart from that, I'm really happy to announce that I've won the Ache Entertainment House DJ Competition, so now I'll be a Resident DJ at the recently refurbished Mars Lounge in Sydney!!

I looked at the venue closely and I got a really good vibe from it, being recently refurbished it has an inner-city vibe along with upmarket style, pretty cool sound system as well, so I'm looking forward to playing a set there on the 13th of November :)

Also, boost.fm is launching Southern Sessions, a stellar line-up of dj's Matt La Scala, DJ Haze, Trickee, Ivan & Allan and Sean Morrisson who'll be bringing you the very latest in Deep/Tech and Progressive House and Breaks, I'm really excited about being a part of this, with listener counts steadily increasing each week, don't forget to tune in :)

Stay tuned folks, I'll be updating as I go :)

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment